In this article, we are going to share with you a genuine free PDF download of A Practical Guide to Joint & Soft Tissue Injection Fourth Edition PDF using authentic direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we are providing 3rd-party hosted download links so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Library, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our viewers. We hope that you people benefit from our educational blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of A Practical Guide to Joint & Soft Tissue Injection Fourth Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of A Practical Guide to Joint & Soft Tissue Injection Fourth Edition PDF:
Featuring highly illustrated, evidence-based information along with high-quality videos, A Practical Guide to Joint & Soft Tissue Injection is the definitive guide to effective injection procedures that can be performed with simple equipment in a variety of settings. Expanded and updated for the fourth edition, this practical, award-winning guide thoroughly explains the rationale and step-by-step technique for each procedure, helping you offer patients immediate relief from pain and discomfort.
Features of A Practical Guide to Joint & Soft Tissue Injection Fourth Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Covers a full range of musculoskeletal disorders, chalazions, keloids, warts, and occipital neuralgia, as well as the use of corticosteroids, viscosupplementation, and dry needling.
- Contains new sections on Orthobiologics, Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, and Advanced and Adjunctive Techniques.
- Includes all-new content on facial/head nerve blocks, treatment of intersection syndrome, hamstring tendon/ischial bursa, gluteal pain syndrome, Baker’s cyst, and midfoot joint injections.
- Features new coverage of auricular battlefield acupuncture, barbotage, tendon brisement, fenestration, nerve hydrodissection, capsular hydrodilatation/hydroplasty, and percutaneous tenotomy with debridement.
- Includes 25% more video content, with all videos shown from the operator’s viewpoint.
- Features full-color illustrations and photographs that help you identify landmarks and determine exactly how to proceed.
- Discusses anatomy and landmarks, when to refer, indications and contraindications, special medical conditions, equipment, complications, coding and billing, and much more.
- Provides helpful appendices with consent forms, aftercare handouts, and information on documentation.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside A Practical Guide to Joint & Soft Tissue Injection Fourth Edition PDF:
2. FOUNDATION CONCEPTS
When to Refer to a Subspecialist
Standard Medication Management
Indications for Injections and Aspirations
Contraindications to Injections and Aspirations
Special Medical Conditions
Landmark-Guided Injection Technique
Synovial Fluid Analysis
Documentation of the Procedure
Billing and Coding
3. INJECTABLE AGENTS
Prolotherapy 36Autologous Blood
5. MUSCULOSKELETAL ULTRASOUND
Normal Ultrasound Anatomy Signals
Ultrasound Needle-Guidance Terminology
Ultrasound and Needle Guidance
Ultrasound Guidance of Procedures
New Ultrasound Technology
6. ADVANCED AND ADJUNCTIVE TECHNIQUES
Auricular Battlefield Acupuncture
Tendon Brisement/High-V olume Injection
Fenestration (Percutaneous Tenotomy)
Myofascial Trigger Point Dry Needling
Tenotomy With Debridement
7. SKIN ANESTHESIA
Direct Local Injection
Field Block Injection
Digital Nerve Block
Facial Nerve Blocks
Supraorbital and Supratrochlear Nerve Blocks
Infraorbital Nerve Block
External Nasal Nerve Block
Mental Nerve Block
External Ear Field Block
Greater Occipital Nerve Block
Headache Nerve Blocks
8. SKIN AND SKIN STRUCTURES
Granuloma Annulare and Other Thin, Benign, Inflammatory Dermatoses
Prurigo Nodularis and Other Thick, Benign, Inflammatory Dermatoses 1369. HEAD AND TRUNK
9. UPPER EXTREMITIES
Subacromial Space Injection—Posterior Approach
Glenohumeral Joint—Posterior Approach
Biceps Tendon—Long Head
Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
Radial Nerve Entrapment
de Quervain’s Tenosynovitis
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome—Preferred Flexor Carpi Radialis Approach
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome—Traditional Approach
Dorsal Wrist Ganglion Cyst
Thumb Carpometacarpal Joint
Digital Mucous Cyst
10. LOWER EXTREMITIES
Hip Joint—Preferred Lateral Approach
Hip Joint—Anterior Approach
Hamstring Tendon and Ischial Bursa
Meralgia Paresthetica 263
Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome
Gluteal Pain Syndrome
Hip Adductor Tendon
Knee Joint Injections
Knee Joint—Preferred Lateral Suprapatellar Approach
Knee Joint—Lateral Midpatellar Approach
Knee Joint—Anteromedial and Anterolateral Approaches
Knee Joint—Popliteal Synovial
Pes Anserine Syndrome
Iliotibial Band Friction Syndrome
Tibialis Posterior Tendonitis
Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
Ankle Joint—Anterolateral Approach
Ankle Joint—Anteromedial Approach
Fibularis Brevis Tendonitis
First Metatarsophalangeal Joint
Intermetatarsal (Morton’s) Neuroma
APPENDIX 1: CONSENT FOR NEEDLE ASPIRATION
APPENDIX 2: ASPIRATION AND INJECTION AFTERCARE
APPENDIX 3: MEDICAL RECORD DOCUMENTATION
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of A Practical Guide to Joint & Soft Tissue Injection Fourth Edition PDF:
- Publisher : LWW; Fourth edition (July 8, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 320 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1975153286
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975153281
- Item Weight : 1.63 pounds
- Dimensions : 7 x 10 inches
A Practical Guide to Joint & Soft Tissue Injection Fourth Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of A Practical Guide to Joint & Soft Tissue Injection Fourth Edition PDF using direct links. These are 3rd party hosted genuine PDF ebooks from an online file repository so that you can enjoy a super-fast and safe downloading.
Here’s the cover image preview of A Practical Guide to Joint & Soft Tissue Injection Fourth Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 178 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download A Practical Guide to Joint & Soft Tissue Injection Fourth Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately, the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.