Goldman-Cecil Medicine, 2-Volume Set 25th Edition is a comprehensive textbook of internal medicine that provides an in-depth overview of the field. It is written by leading experts and covers all aspects of internal medicine, including clinical practice, epidemiology, pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment of various medical conditions.
The book is organized into 20 sections, covering topics such as cardiovascular medicine, endocrinology, gastroenterology, infectious diseases, nephrology, neurology, oncology, pulmonology, and rheumatology, among others. Each section is divided into chapters, which are written by experts in the field and provide detailed information on specific topics.
The 25th edition of Goldman-Cecil Medicine has been updated to include the latest advances in medical knowledge and technology, as well as new approaches to diagnosis and treatment. It also includes new chapters on topics such as social determinants of health, global health, and precision medicine.
In addition to the comprehensive coverage of internal medicine, the book also includes a range of features designed to enhance learning, such as key points boxes, algorithms, tables, and high-quality illustrations and photographs.
Overall, Goldman-Cecil Medicine, 2-Volume Set 25th Edition is an essential resource for medical students, residents, and practicing physicians, providing a thorough understanding of internal medicine and its various sub-specialties.
3. Book Features
4. Table of contents
5. Why should you get
6. Where to get
The author of the Goldman-Cecil Medicine, 2-Volume Set 25th Edition is Lee Goldman, MD. Dr. Goldman is an American physician, epidemiologist, and healthcare administrator. He is currently the CEO of the Columbia University Irving Medical Center and Dean of the Faculties of Health Sciences and Medicine at Columbia University.
Dr. Goldman received his undergraduate degree from Cornell University and his medical degree from Yale University School of Medicine. He completed his residency in internal medicine at the Massachusetts General Hospital and his fellowship in cardiology at the University of California, San Francisco.
Dr. Goldman has held numerous academic and administrative positions throughout his career. He was the Chair of the Department of Medicine at the University of California, San Francisco, and later served as the Executive Vice President for Health and Biomedical Sciences and Dean of the Faculties of Health Sciences and Medicine at Columbia University.
Dr. Goldman has authored or co-authored over 500 publications in peer-reviewed journals, and he is a member of the National Academy of Medicine. He has received numerous awards for his contributions to medicine and healthcare, including the John Phillips Memorial Award from the American College of Physicians and the Robert Wood Johnson Health System Award for Lifetime Achievement in Healthcare Quality.
Sure, here are some of the features of Goldman-Cecil Medicine, 2-Volume Set 25th Edition:
- Comprehensive Coverage: The textbook provides a comprehensive overview of internal medicine and its various sub-specialties, including the latest advances in medical knowledge and technology.
- Expert Authors: The book is written by leading experts in the field, providing authoritative and up-to-date information.
- High-Quality Illustrations and Photographs: The book includes a range of high-quality illustrations and photographs, helping to illustrate complex concepts and procedures.
- Key Points Boxes: Each chapter includes key points boxes, summarizing the most important information covered in the chapter.
- Algorithms: The book includes a range of algorithms, providing step-by-step guidance on the diagnosis and treatment of various medical conditions.
- Tables: The book includes a range of tables, summarizing important information such as diagnostic criteria, treatment options, and drug dosages.
- Online Resources: The book includes access to online resources such as videos, interactive learning modules, and self-assessment questions.
- Global Health Perspective: The book includes a new chapter on global health, highlighting the impact of social determinants of health on the global burden of disease.
- Precision Medicine: The book includes a new chapter on precision medicine, providing insights into the latest advances in personalized medicine and genomics.
Overall, the features of Goldman-Cecil Medicine, 2-Volume Set 25th Edition are designed to enhance learning and provide a thorough understanding of internal medicine and its various sub-specialties.
Table of content
Here are the table of contents of Goldman-Cecil Medicine, 2-Volume Set 25th Edition:
- Introduction to the practice of medicine
- Principles of medical decision making
- Prevention and screening in clinical practice
- Genetics in medicine
- Aging and geriatric medicine
- Infectious diseases
- Immunology and inflammation
- Environmental and occupational medicine
- Nutrition and metabolism
- Women’s health
- Men’s health
- Pulmonary and critical care medicine
- Cardiovascular medicine
- Allergy and immunology
- Clinical pharmacology and toxicology
- Emergency medicine
- Pain management
- Palliative and end-of-life care
- Global medicine
Note that this is not an exhaustive list, and the actual contents of the book may differ slightly.
Here are the product details of Goldman-Cecil Medicine, 2-Volume Set 25th Edition:
- Publisher : Elsevier; 25th edition (May 11, 2015)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 3024 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1455750174
- ISBN-13 : 978-1455750177
- Item Weight : 15 pounds
- Dimensions : 9.5 x 4.25 x 11.75 inches
Why should you get
2-Volume Set [25th Edition]
There are several reasons why you may want to consider buying Goldman-Cecil Medicine, 2-Volume Set 25th Edition:
Goldman-Cecil Medicine, 2-Volume Set 25th Edition is a comprehensive medical textbook that covers a wide range of topics in internal medicine. The book is written by experts in the field and provides detailed information on the diagnosis and treatment of various medical conditions.
There are several reasons why you might consider purchasing this book:
- Comprehensive coverage: The book covers a wide range of topics in internal medicine, including cardiology, gastroenterology, infectious diseases, neurology, oncology, pulmonology, and more. This makes it a valuable resource for medical students, residents, and practicing physicians.
- Evidence-based information: The information presented in the book is based on the latest research and clinical guidelines. This ensures that the information is up-to-date and accurate.
- Easy-to-use format: The book is organized in a logical and easy-to-use format. Each chapter includes key points, clinical pearls, and summary tables that help to reinforce important concepts.
- Online access: Purchasing the book gives you access to an online version of the text, which includes additional resources such as videos, images, and self-assessment questions.
Overall, Goldman-Cecil Medicine, 2-Volume Set 25th Edition is a valuable resource for anyone looking to expand their knowledge of internal medicine.
Where to get
2-Volume Set [25th Edition]
You can get the Goldman-Cecil Medicine, 2-Volume Set 25th Edition on the following websites:
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this content with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us at once.
All books/videos on the Medicos Library belong to their original creators/owners are NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.