In this article, we are going to share with you a genuine free PDF download of Goodman and Gilman’s The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 13th Edition PDF using authentic direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we are providing 3rd-party hosted download links so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Library, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our viewers. We hope that you people benefit from our educational blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Goodman and Gilman’s The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 13th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Goodman and Gilman’s The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 13th Edition PDF:
In 1941, Goodman & Gilman’s The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics had been produced by Alfred Gilman and Louis Goodman. This book has been a guiding principle since then when publishing this book’s new twelfth edition.
The highly-target and detailed text of Goodman & Gilman Pharmacology has won a lot of fame among its readers. In light of recent developments in the field of medicine, the book offers a brief account of the mechanisms of medicinal practices. It also stresses the use of pharmacodynamical expertise in the field of care.
The authors of this book have made great efforts to create a textbook that is sufficient for both pharmacology students and doctors.
Goodman & Gilman’s The therapeutic pharmaceutical base gives its readers a rich text that is easy to understand. Furthermore, this book provides pearls.
This book also provides tables of high yield that include essential subjects so that the students do not miss anything. The Goodman & Gilman Pharmacology book was written by over 50 scientists. They have worked tirelessly to develop the book and to make it well-versed with modern medicine.
Features of Goodman and Gilman’s The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 13th Edition PDF
A book, mainly containing drug use, the discovery of drugs, molecular mechanisms for the treatment of drugs, drug poisoning, and toxicity. The molecular base for drug use and basic principles for antimicrobial treatment is available in this book.
Goodman & Gilman Pharmacology PDF provides full-color examples of essential pharmacological principles. This feature makes the reading experience in general worthwhile and efficient.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Goodman and Gilman’s The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 13th Edition PDF:
- Drug invention and the pharmaceutical industry
- Pharmacokinetics: the dynamics of drug absorption, distribution, metabolism, and elimination
- Pharmacodynamics: molecular mechanisms of drug action
- Drug toxicity and poisoning
- Membrane transporters and drug response
- Drug metabolism
- Neurotransmission: the autonomic and somatic motor nervous systems
- Muscarinic receptor agonists and antagonists
- Anticholinesterase agents
- Agents acting at the neuromuscular junction and autonomic ganglia
- Adrenergic agonists and antagonists
- 5-Hydroxytrptamine (serotonin) and dopamine
- Neurotransmission and the central nervous system
- Drug therapy of depression and anxiety disorders
- Pharmacotherapy of psychosis and mania
- Hyponotics and sedatives
- Opioids, analgesia, and pain management
- General anesthetics and therapeutic gases
- Local anesthetics
- Pharmacotherapy of the epilepsies
- Treatment of central nervous system degenerative
- Ethanol and methanol
- Drug addiction
- Regulation of renal function and vascular volume
- Renin and angiotensin
- Treatment of myocardial ischemia and hypertension
- Pharmacotherapy of congestive heart failure
- Anti-arrhythmic drugs
- Blood coagulation and anticoagulant, fibrinolytic, and antiplatelet drugs
- Drug therapy for hypercholesterolemia and dyslipidemia
- Histamine, bradykinin, and their antagonists
- Lipid-derived autocoids: eicosanoids and platelet-activating factor
- Anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, and analgesic agents; pharmacotherapy of gout
- Immunosuppressants, tolerogens, and immunostimulants
- Pulmonary pharmacology
- Hematopoietic agents: growth factors, minerals, and vitamins
- Introduction to endocrinology: the hypothalamic-pituitary axis
- Thyroid and anti-thyroid drugs
- Estrogens and progestins
- ACTH, adrenal steroids, and pharmacology of the adrenal cortex
- Endocrine pancreas and pharmacotherapy of diabetes mellitus and hypoglycemia
- Agents affecting mineral ion homeostasis and bone turnover
- Pharmacotherapy of gastric acidity, peptic ulcers, and gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Treatment of disorders of bowel motility and water flux; anti-emetics; agents used in biliary and pancreatic disease
- Pharmacotherapy of inflammatory bowel disease
- General principles of antimicrobial therapy
- Chemotherapy of malaria
- Chemotherapy of protozoal infections: amebiasis, giardiasis, trichomoniasis, trypanosomiasis, leishmaniasis, and other protozoal infections
- Chemotherapy of helminth infections
- Sulfonamides, trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole, quinolones, and agents for urinary tract infections
- Penicillins, cephalosporins, and other ss-lactam antibiotics
- Protein synthesis inhibitors and miscellaneous antibacterial agents
- Chemotherapy of tuberculosis, mycobacterium avium complex disease, and leprosy
- Antifungal agents
- Antiviral agents (nonretroviral)
- Antiretroviral agents and treatment of HIV infection
- General principles of cancer chemotherapy
- Cytotoxic agents
- Targeted therapies: tyrosine kinase inhibitors, monoclonal antibodies, and cytokines
- Natural products in cancer chemotherapy: hormones and related agents
- Ocular pharmacology
- Dermatological pharmacology
- Contraception and pharmacotherapy of obsterical and gynecological disorders
- Environmental toxicology; carcinogens and heavy metals
- Appendix I: Principles of prescription order writing and patient compliance
- Appendix II: Design and optimization of dosage regimens: pharmacokinetic data.
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Goodman and Gilman’s The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 13th Edition PDF:
- Publisher : McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 13th edition (December 5, 2017)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1440 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1259584739
- ISBN-13 : 978-1259584732
- Item Weight : 6.93 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.7 x 2.2 x 11.1 inches
Goodman and Gilman’s The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 13th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Goodman and Gilman’s The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 13th Edition PDF using direct links. These are 3rd party hosted genuine PDF ebooks from an online file repository so that you can enjoy a super-fast and safe downloading.
Here’s the cover image preview of Goodman and Gilman’s The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 13th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 30 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Goodman and Gilman’s The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 13th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately, the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.