In this article, we are going to share with you a genuine free PDF download of Microbiology: An Introduction, 13th Edition using authentic direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we are providing 3rd-party hosted download links so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Library, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our viewers. We hope that you people benefit from our educational blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Microbiology: An Introduction, 13th Edition with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Microbiology: An Introduction, 13th Edition:
For pre-nursing and allied health students (including mixed-majors courses).
Cutting edge microbiology research for today’s learners
Tortora, Funke, and Case’s Microbiology, An Introduction brings a 21st-century lens to the #1 best-selling text on the market. Known for its exceptionally clear presentation of complex topics, this trusted text provides a careful balance of concepts and applications, pedagogically superior art, and robust animations and media via Mastering™ Microbiology.
With the 13th Edition, new Exploring the Microbiome boxes present updated research on the microbiome and how microbes influence human health. Four new Big Picture spreads cover vaccine-preventable diseases, the “hygiene hypothesis,” vertical transmission, and bioterrorism.
Also available with Mastering Microbiology
Mastering™ is the teaching and learning platform that empowers you to reach every student. By combining trusted author content with digital tools developed to engage students and emulate the office-hour experience, Mastering personalizes learning and improves results for each student. An expanded, robust Mastering Microbiology program works with the text to provide an interactive and personalized learning experience that ensures students learn microbiology both in and out of the classroom.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; Mastering Microbiology does not come packaged with this content. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with Mastering Microbiology, ask your instructor for the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information
Features of Microbiology: An Introduction, 13th Edition
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
No features, in particular, have been stated by the publisher of this book.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Microbiology: An Introduction, 13th Edition:
Part One: Fundamentals of Microbiology
1. The Microbial World and You
2. Chemical Principles
3. Observing Microorganisms through a Microscope
4. Functional Anatomy of Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic Cells
5. Microbial Metabolism
6. Microbial Growth
7. The Control of Microbial Growth
8. Microbial Genetics
9. Biotechnology and DNA Technology
Part Two: A Survey of the Microbial World
10. Classification of Microorganisms
11. The Prokaryotes: Domains Bacteria and Archaea
12. The Eukaryotes: Fungi, Algae, Protozoa, and Helminths
13. Viruses, Viroids, and Prions
Part Three: Interaction between Microbe and Host
14. Principles of Disease and Epidemiology
15. Microbial Mechanisms of Pathogenicity
16. Innate Immunity: Nonspecific Defenses of the Host
17. Adaptive Immunity: Specific Defenses of the Host
18. Practical Applications of Immunology
19. Disorders Associated with the Immune System
20. Antimicrobial Drugs
Part Four Microorganisms and Human Disease
21. Microbial Diseases of the Skin and Eyes
22. Microbial Diseases of the Nervous System
23. Microbial Diseases of the Cardiovascular and Lymphatic Systems
24. Microbial Diseases of the Respiratory System
25. Microbial Diseases of the Digestive System
26. Microbial Disease of the Urinary and Reproductive Systems
Part Five: Environmental and Applied Microbiology
27. Environmental Microbiology
28. Applied and Industrial Microbiology
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Microbiology: An Introduction, 13th Edition:
- Publisher: Pearson; 13th edition (January 8, 2018)
- Language: English
- Hardcover: 960 pages
- ISBN-10: 0134605187
- ISBN-13: 978-0134605180
- Item Weight: 3.53 ounces
- Dimensions: 9.88 x 1.32 x 11.18 inches
Microbiology: An Introduction, 13th Edition Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Microbiology: An Introduction, 13th Edition using direct links. These are 3rd party hosted genuine PDF ebooks from an online file repository so that you can enjoy a super-fast and safe downloading.
Here’s the cover image preview of Microbiology: An Introduction, 13th Edition:
FILE SIZE: 38.28 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Microbiology: An Introduction, 13th Edition for free now:
Download Link (coming soon)
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately, the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.