In this article, we are going to share with you a genuine free PDF download of Microbiology: Laboratory Theory and Application using authentic direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we are providing 3rd-party hosted download links so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Library, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our viewers. We hope that you people benefit from our educational blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Microbiology: Laboratory Theory and Application with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Microbiology: Laboratory Theory and Application:
This newest addition to the best-selling Microbiology: Laboratory Theory & Application series of manuals provides an excellent value for courses where lab time is at a premium or for smaller enrollment courses where customization is not an option. The Essentials edition is intended for courses populated by nonmajors and allied health students and includes exercises selected to reflect core microbiology laboratory concepts.
- Contains 51 exercises with a focus on fundamental lab skills, microbial growth, microscopy, staining, selective media, differential tests, and medical microbiology.
- Theory and Application provide students with the general principles and everyday purpose of the labs.
- In This Exercise clearly explains what students can expect as they work through the Lab Procedures.
- Biochemical reactions for the organism and indicator reactions of the test depict the reactions taking place in the lab.
- Materials, Medium Recipes, and Procedures give students step-by-step instructions for conducting the labs. Biosafety levels are also included so that students are aware of the safety precautions necessary for each lab.
- Tables of results help students organize and interpret results.
- Data sheets provide students room to record their data and answer critical thinking questions.
- High-quality, full-color photographs, micrographs, and illustrations ensure that students have color-accurate visual representations of what they will see in the lab.
- Photographs and procedural diagrams outline the steps necessary to correctly complete the lab. Directional arrows help ensure students use proper technique.
- Clearly written, informative captions help ensure students use proper technique in the lab.
Features of Microbiology: Laboratory Theory and Application
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
No features, in particular, have been stated by the publisher of this book.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Microbiology: Laboratory Theory and Application:
- Biosafety Cabinets
- Student Conduct
- Basic Laboratory Safety
- Reducing Contamination of Self, Others, Cultures, and the Environment
- Guidelines Governing Handling of BSL-2 Organisms
- Disposing of Contaminated Materials
- Student Compliance with Laboratory Safety Regulations
- A Word About Experimental Design
- Data Presentation: Tables and Graphs
- Data Presentation: Be Creative, But Complete
- Student Safety Contract
- SECTION 1: Fundamental Skills for the Microbiology Laboratory
- A Word About Hand Hygiene
- EXERCISE 1-1: A Comparison of Hand-Cleansing Agents
- A Word About Aseptic Transfers and Inoculation Methods
- EXERCISE 1-2: Common Aseptic Transfers and Inoculation Methods
- EXERCISE 1-3: Streak Plate Methods of Isolation
- EXERCISE 1-4: Spread Plate Method of Isolation
- SECTION 2: Microbial Growth
- You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Microbiology: Laboratory Theory and Application:
- Publisher: Morton Publishing Company; 1st edition (January 1, 2019)
- Language: English
- Loose Leaf: 440 pages
- ISBN-10: 1640430326
- ISBN-13: 978-1640430327
- Item Weight: 1.31 pounds
Microbiology: Laboratory Theory and Application Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Microbiology: Laboratory Theory and Application using direct links. These are 3rd party hosted genuine PDF ebooks from an online file repository so that you can enjoy a super-fast and safe downloading.
Here’s the cover image preview of Microbiology: Laboratory Theory and Application:
FILE SIZE: 87.9 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Microbiology: Laboratory Theory and Application for free now:
Download Link (coming soon)
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately, the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.