In this article, we are going to share with you a genuine free PDF download of Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics 19th Edition using authentic direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we are providing 3rd-party hosted download links so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Library, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our viewers. We hope that you people benefit from our educational blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics 19th Edition with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics 19th Edition:
Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics has been the world’s most trusted pediatrics resource for nearly 75 years. Drs. Robert Kliegman, Bonita Stanton, Richard Behrman, and two new editors – Drs. Joseph St. Geme and Nina Schor – continue to provide the most authoritative coverage of the best approaches to care. This streamlined new edition covers the latest on genetics, neurology, infectious disease, melamine poisoning, sexual identity and adolescent homosexuality, psychosis associated with epilepsy, and more. Best of all, the expanded online access at Expert Consult features the full text, case studies, new references and journal articles, Clinics articles, and exclusive web-only content so that you get even more out of this invaluable reference.
- Understand the principles of therapy and which drugs and dosages to prescribe for every disease.
- Locate key content easily and identify clinical conditions quickly thanks to a full-color design and full-color photographs.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with abundant case studies, new references and journal articles, Clinics articles, and exclusive web-only content.
- Stay current on recent developments and hot topics such as melamine poisoning, long-term mechanical ventilation in the acutely ill child, sexual identity and adolescent homosexuality, age-specific behavior disturbances, and psychosis associated with epilepsy.
- Tap into substantially enhanced content with world-leading clinical and research expertise from two new editors―Joseph St. Geme, III, MD and Nina Schor, MD―who contribute on the key subspecialties, including pediatric infectious disease and pediatric neurology.
- Manage the transition to adult healthcare for children with chronic diseases through discussions of the overall health needs of patients with congenital heart defects, diabetes, and cystic fibrosis.
- Recognize, diagnose, and manage genetic conditions more effectively using an expanded section that covers these diseases, disorders, and syndromes extensively.
- Find information on chronic and common dermatologic problems more easily with a more intuitive reorganization of the section.
Nelson’s Textbook of Pediatrics continues to provide THE BEST pediatric information with expanded premium multimedia features, extensively revised content, and two new editors.
Features of Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics 19th Edition
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
No features, in particular, have been stated by the publisher of this book.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics 19th Edition:
- V. 1
- Pt. I: The field of pediatrics
- Pt. II: Growth, development, and behavior
- Pt. III: Behavioral and psychiatric disorders
- Pt. IV: Learning disorders
- Pt. V: Children with special needs
- Pt. VI: Nutrition
- Pt. VII: Fluid and electrolyte disorders
- Pt. VIII: Pediatric drug therapy
- Pt. IX: The acutely ill child
- Pt. X: Human genetics
- Pt. XI: Metabolic disorders
- Pt. XII: The fetus and the neonatal infant
- Pt. XIII: Adolescent medicine
- Pt. XIV: Immunology
- Pt. XV: Allergic disorders
- Pt. XVI: Rheumatic diseases of childhood
- Pt. XVII: Infectious diseases
- V. 2
- Pt. XVIII: The digestive system
- Pt. XIX: Respiratory system
- Pt. XX: The cardiovascular system
- Pt. XXI: Diseases of the blood
- Pt. XXII: Cancer and benign tumors
- Pt. XXIIII: Nephrology
- Pt. XXIV: Urologic disorders in infants and children
- Pt. XXV: Gynecologic problems of childhood
- Pt. XXVI: The endocrine system
- Pt. XXVII: The nervous system
- Pt. XXVIII: Neuromuscular disorders
- Pt. XXIX: Disorders of the eye
- Pt. XXX: The ear
- Pt. XXXI: The skin
- Pt. XXXII: Bone and joint disorders
- Pt. XXXIII: Rehabilitation medicine
- Pt. XXXIV: Environmental health hazards
- Pt. XXXV: Laboratory medicine.
Below are the technical specifications of Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics 19th Edition:
- Publisher: Saunders; 19th edition (June 24, 2011)
- Language: English
- Hardcover: 2680 pages
- ISBN-10: 1437707556
- ISBN-13: 978-1437707557
- Item Weight: 10.35 pounds
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 3.25 x 10.75 inches
Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics 19th Edition Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics 19th Edition using direct links. These are 3rd party hosted genuine PDF ebooks from an online file repository so that you can enjoy a super-fast and safe downloading.
Here’s the cover image preview of Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics 19th Edition:
FILE SIZE: 6 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics 19th Edition for free now:
Download Link (coming soon)
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately, the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.