In this article, we are going to share with you a genuine free PDF download of Nurse Anesthesia 6th Edition PDF using authentic direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we are providing 3rd-party hosted download links so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Library, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our viewers. We hope that you people benefit from our educational blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Nurse Anesthesia 6th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Nurse Anesthesia 6th Edition PDF:
Gain a thorough understanding of nursing anesthesia with the most comprehensive text on the market. Written by leading expert, John Nagelhout, CRNA, PhD, FAAN, and new contributing author Sass Elisha, EdD, CRNA, Nurse Anesthesia, 6th Edition features both scientific principles and evidence-based material. Inside you’ll find a solid introduction to the history, education, and legal issues of nurse anesthetist, its scientific foundations, equipment and monitoring, and preoperative evaluation and preparation of the patient. This new edition includes chapters on patient centered care and cultural competence, additional drugs of interest, blood and blood component therapy, anesthesia management for patients with cardiac devices, anesthesia for robotic surgery, anesthesia for transplant surgery and organ procurement, and physiology and management of acute and chronic pain. Not only a key reference for practicing nurse anesthetists, this bestseller prepares you for certification and today’s clinical anesthesia practice.
Features of Nurse Anesthesia 6th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- New coverage includes the latest specifics of pharmacokinetics, drug delivery systems, opiate antagonists, and key induction drugs.
- Updated information on patient safety, monitoring, and pharmacology.
- Unique! Expert CRNA authors provide the current clinical information that you will use in daily practice.
- Over 700 tables and boxes highlight the most essential information in a quick, easy-to-reference format.
- Easy-to-use organization covers basic principles first, and builds on those with individual chapters for each surgical specialty.
- Updated TJC standards for monitoring and administering moderate sedation/analgesia.
- NEW! Expanded content includes; non-OR anesthesia, acute and chronic pain management, anesthesia implications of complementary and alternative medicine, robotic surgery, new and less invasive procedures in interventional radiography, implications of modern implanted cardiac devices, and more!
- NEW! Full-color design and figures clarify difficult concepts and give the text a contemporary look and feel.
- NEW! Co-author Sass Elisha brings a fresh perspective to this edition.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Nurse Anesthesia 6th Edition PDF:
Unit I: Professional Issues
1. Nurse Anesthesia: A History of Challenge
2. Nurse Anesthesia Specialty Practice and Education in the United States
3. Patient-Centered Care, Cultural Competence and Nurse Anesthesia Practice
Unit II: Scientific Foundations
4. Nurse Anesthesia Research: Empowering Decision Making Through Evidence Based Practice
5. General Principles, Pharmacodynamics, and Drug Receptor Concepts
7. Pharmacokinetics of Inhalation Anesthetics
8. Inhalation Anesthetics
9. Intravenous Induction Agents
10. Local Anesthetics
11. Opioid Agonists and Antagonists
12. Neuromuscular Blocking Agents, Reversal Agents, and Their Monitoring
13. Autonomic and Cardiac Pharmacology
14. Additional Drugs of Interest
15. Chemistry and Physics of Anesthesia
Unit III: Technology Related to Anesthesia Practice
16. Anesthesia Equipment
17. Clinical Monitoring I: Cardiovascular System
18. Clinical Monitoring II: Respiratory and Metabolic Systems
19. Clinical Monitoring III: Neurologic System
Unit IV: Preoperative Preparation
20. Preoperative Evaluation and Preparation of the Patient
Unit V: Intraoperative Management
21. Fluids, Electrolytes, and Goal-Directed Therapy
22. Blood and Blood Component Therapy
23. Positioning for Anesthesia and Surgery
24. Airway Management
25. Cardiovascular Anatomy, Physiology, Pathophysiology, and Anesthesia Management
26. Anesthesia for Cardiac Surgery
27. Anesthesia Management for Patients with Cardiac Devices
28. Anesthesia for Vascular Surgery
29. Respiratory Anatomy, Physiology, Pathophysiology, and Anesthesia Management
30. Anesthesia for Thoracic Surgery
31. Neuroanatomy, Neurophysiology, and Neuroanesthesia
32. Renal Anatomy, Physiology, Pathophysiology, and Anesthesia Management
33. Hepatobiliary and Gastrointestinal Disturbances and Anesthesia
34. Anesthesia for Laparoscopic Surgery
35. Anesthesia for Robotic Surgery
36. Musculoskeletal System Anatomy, Physiology, Pathophysiology, and Anesthesia Management
37. The Endocrine System and Anesthesia
38. Hematology and Anesthesia
39. Thermal Injury and Anesthesia
40. Trauma Anesthesia
41. Anesthesia for Transplant Surgery and Organ Procurement
42. Outpatient Anesthesia
43. Anesthesia for Ear, Nose, Throat, and Maxillofacial Surgery
44. Anesthesia for Ophthalmic Procedures
45. Anesthesia for Orthopedics and Podiatry
46. The Immune System and Anesthesia
47. Anesthesia and Laser Surgery
48. Obesity and Anesthesia Practice
49. Regional Anesthesia: Spinal and Epidural Anesthesia
50. Regional Anesthesia: Upper and Lower Extremity Blocks
51. Obstetric Anesthesia
52. Neonatal Anesthesia
53. Pediatric Anesthesia
54. Geriatrics and Anesthesia Practice
55. Postanesthesia Recovery
56. Acute Pain: Physiology and Management
57. Chronic Pain: Physiology and Management
58. Non-Operating Room Anesthesia
59. Anesthesia Complications
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Nurse Anesthesia 6th Edition PDF:
- Publisher : Saunders; 6th edition (August 8, 2017)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1312 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323443923
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323443920
- Item Weight : 6.15 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 2 x 11 inches
Nurse Anesthesia 6th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Nurse Anesthesia 6th Edition PDF using direct links. These are 3rd party hosted genuine PDF ebooks from an online file repository so that you can enjoy a super-fast and safe downloading.
Here’s the cover image preview of Nurse Anesthesia 6th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 230 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Nurse Anesthesia 6th Edition PDF for free now:
Download Link (Coming Soon)
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately, the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.