The best resp mnemonics for medical student finals, OSCEs and MRCP. You can either vie this piece of Doc or download it through the link down below.
Causes of upper zone pulmonary fibrosis (A TEA SHOP)
- Extrinsic allergic alveolitis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Occupational (silicosis, berylliosis)
- Pneumoconiosis (coal-worker’s)
Aspiration of foreign body (which bronchus is more vertical)
- Inhale a bite, goes down right
Features of a life-threatening asthma attack (A CHEST)
- Arrhythmia/ Altered conscious level
- Cyanosis, PaCO2 normal
- Hypotension, Hypoxia (PaO2<8kPa, SpO2 <92%)
- Silent chest
- Threatening PEF < 33% best or predicted (in those >5yrs old)
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately, the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.