In this article, we are going to share with you a genuine free PDF download of The Harriet Lane Handbook: Mobile Medicine Series 21st Edition using authentic direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we are providing 3rd-party hosted download links so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Library, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our viewers. We hope that you people benefit from our educational blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of The Harriet Lane Handbook: Mobile Medicine Series 21st Edition with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of The Harriet Lane Handbook: Mobile Medicine Series 21st Edition PDF:
Written “by residents, for residents” and reviewed by expert faculty at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Lauren Kahl, MD and Helen K. Hughes, MD, MPH, The Harriet Lane Handbook, 21st Edition, remains your #1 source of pediatric point-of-care clinical information. Updated and expanded content, as well as increased online coverage, keeps you fully current with new guidelines, practice parameters, and more. Easy to use, concise, and complete, this is the essential manual for all health care professionals who treat children.
- Trusted by generations of residents and practitioners, offering fast, accurate information on pediatric diagnosis and treatment.
- The trusted and comprehensive Pediatric Drug Formulary updated by Carlton K. K. Lee, PharmD, MPH, provides the latest in pharmacologic treatment of pediatric patients.
- Modified outline format ensures you’ll find information quickly and easily, even in the most demanding circumstances.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Updated and expanded content includes relevant laboratory workup for genetic conditions; sexually transmitted infections and pelvic inflammatory disease; nail disorders and disorders of pigmentation; treatment of acne; and fever of unknown origin, lymphadenopathy, and viral infections.
- Expanded coverage of pediatric procedures, including more ultrasound and ultrasound-guided procedures online.
- Restructured “Fluids and Electrolytes” chapter helps you perform rapid calculations at the bedside.
Features of The Harriet Lane Handbook: Mobile Medicine Series 21st Edition
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
No features, in particular, have been stated by the publisher of this book.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside The Harriet Lane Handbook: Mobile Medicine Series 21st Edition:
Part I: Pediatric Acute Care
Chapter 1. Emergency Management
Chapter 2. Poisonings
Chapter 3. Procedures
Chapter 4. Trauma, Burns, and Common Critical Care Emergencies
Part II: Diagnostic and Therapeutic Information
Chapter 5. Adolescent Medicine
Chapter 6. Analgesia and Procedural Sedation
Chapter 7. Cardiology
Chapter 8. Dermatology
Chapter 9. Development, Behavior, and Mental Health
Chapter 10. Endocrinology
Chapter 11. Fluids and Electrolytes
Chapter 12. Gastroenterology
Chapter 13. Genetics: Metabolism and Dysmorphology
Chapter 14. Hematology
Chapter 15. Immunology and Allergy
Chapter 16. Immunoprophylaxis
Chapter 17. Microbiology and Infectious Disease
Chapter 18. Neonatology
Chapter 19. Nephrology
Chapter 20. Neurology
Chapter 21. Nutrition and Growth
Chapter 22. Oncology
Chapter 23. Palliative Care
Chapter 24. Pulmonology
Chapter 25. Radiology
Chapter 26. Rheumatology
Part III: Reference
Chapter 27. Blood Chemistries and Body Fluids
Chapter 28. Biostatistics and Evidence-Based Medicine
Part IV: Formulary
Chapter 29. Drug Dosages
Chapter 30. Drugs in Renal Failure
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of The Harriet Lane Handbook: Mobile Medicine Series 21st Edition:
- Publisher: Elsevier; 21st edition (May 16, 2017)
- Language: English
- Paperback: 1272 pages
- ISBN-10: 032339955X
- ISBN-13: 978-0323399555
- Item Weight: 1.74 pounds
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 1.5 x 7.5 inches
The Harriet Lane Handbook: Mobile Medicine Series 21st Edition Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of The Harriet Lane Handbook: Mobile Medicine Series 20th Edition using direct links. These are 3rd party hosted genuine PDF ebooks from an online file repository so that you can enjoy a super-fast and safe downloading.
Here’s the cover image preview of The Harriet Lane Handbook: Mobile Medicine Series 21st Edition:
FILE SIZE: 101 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download The Harriet Lane Handbook: Mobile Medicine Series 21st Edition for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately, the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.