In this article, we are going to share with you a genuine free PDF download of USMLE Road Map Pathology PDF using authentic direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we are providing 3rd-party hosted download links so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Library, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our viewers. We hope that you people benefit from our educational blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of USMLE Road Map Pathology PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of USMLE Road Map Pathology PDF:
Our goal is to provide an essential resource complementing the speed of online reviews (eg, WebPath) and the rich detail of Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease. We organized USMLE Road Map: Pathology like a routine physical examination, including the clinical presentation, diagnostic features, and prognostic indications of conditions encountered on the wards and on the boards. We hope you find this approach to pathology effective.
It takes a village to prepare a manuscript of this scope and depth. We are very grateful for the time and expertise provided by our contributing authors. Special thanks to Susan Carley Oliver for composing the images and figures. We thank Drs. Donald Houghton, David Sauer, Susan Sharp, and Shirley Welch, as well as Lisa Lee Pate, Sarah Blundell, Kay Larkin, Tera Jones, Katherine Krupela, Sherry Davis, and Jon Alexander for their photographic contributions and editorial comments. We also thank our pathology medical student fellows for reviewing early drafts of this manuscript and providing detailed comments.
Finally, we offer special thanks to Harriet Lebowitz, Kirsten Funk, and Jennifer Bernstein for their patience and hard work preparing this manuscript for publication.
Features of USMLE Road Map Pathology PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
No features, in particular, have been stated by the publisher of this book.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside USMLE Road Map Pathology PDF:
1. Autopsy and Forensic Medicine: Cellular Injury and Repair, Michelle Jordan
2. Molecular Diagnostics, Julie Kingery, George R. Wettach, Richard Press
3. Skin, Michele Thompson, George R. Wettach, Clifton White, Jr.
4. Head and Neck, Thomas W. Palmrose, Terry K. Morgan
5. Oral Cavity and Dentition, Jeffery Stewart
6. Heart and Circulation, Thomas W. Palmrose
7. Lung, George R. Wettach
8. Gastrointestinal System, Dustin Shackleton, Christopher L. Corless
9. Liver and Biliary Tract, Dustin Shackleton, Christopher L. Corless
10. Kidney and Lower Urinary Tract, Megan Troxell
11. Endocrine and Nutrition, George R. Wettach, Sandra L. White, Thomas W. Palmrose
12. Breast, Reva Ricketts-Loriaux, Terry K. Morgan
13. Female Reproductive Tract and Placenta, George R. Wettach, Terry K. Morgan
14. Male Genital Tract, Terry K. Morgan
15. Bone and Soft Tissue, Eric A. Goranson, Atiya Mansoor
16. Central Nervous System, Peripheral Nerves, and Skeletal Muscle, Sakir H. Gultekin, Randy Woltjer17. Lymph Nodes, Bone Marrow, Spleen, and Thymus, Jennifer Dunlap, David M. Gray, Ken Gatter18. Bleeding Disorders and Transfusion Medicine, George R. Wettach, Richard Scanlan
19. Pediatric Pathology and Congenital Syndromes, Craig Midgen, Sarah J. Rollin, Douglas Weeks
20. Immune System Mediated Disease, Thomas W. Palmrose, George R. Wettach, Antony Bakke
Rapid Review Glossary, George R. Wettach
I. Common Terms
II. Diseases, Signs, and Syndromes
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of USMLE Road Map Pathology PDF:
- File Size: 13807 KB
- Print Length: 416 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 1 edition (July 28, 2009)
- Publication Date: July 28, 2009
- Language: English
- ASIN: B002I4BLOA
USMLE Road Map Pathology PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of USMLE Road Map Pathology PDF using direct links. These are 3rd party hosted genuine PDF ebooks from an online file repository so that you can enjoy a super-fast and safe downloading.
Here’s the cover image preview of USMLE Road Map Pathology PDF:
FILE SIZE: 67 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download USMLE Road Map Pathology PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately, the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.